Blocking the 'Windows keys' doesn't work. Why?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:27:28 EST 2009

Hi there Jim,

I place my code as a 'stack script'.
I use it to make a fullscreen app in which I also block the arrowkeys, the
menubar and the taskbar.

On Windows when you hit the 'Windows key' I don't want it to respond because
otherwise you will still see the taskbar and the startmenu.
I used the code suggested on the mailinglist before but it doensn't work,
which means: I still get the taskbar and the startmenu when I hit the
'Windows key'. Hopes this explains my 'problem'.

Can anyone help me to block the Windows key?

greetings,

William