revlet works locally - fails on server

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Nov 23 23:20:29 EST 2009

Robert Brenstein <rjb at robelko.com> apparently replied:
> Such a code will work only if your server runs windows and your
> revlet has write access at the root level. It might be better to use
> one of the "magic" folders for a given OS.
>
> Robert

Why would the revlet be writing to the root level of the 'server'? From
what I've seen, scripts in stacks designed to read/write to a local C:/
drive still do so. Aren't revlets downloaded and executed locally rather
than on the server?

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>