Hot Tracking a text line in a field

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 23 15:53:39 EST 2009

Hi Mark - yes sorry about that. I was just typing some code off the top of
my head and I didn't finish it off properly. The code should be...

local pLine

on mouseMove
    put word 2 of the mouseLine into tLine
    set the itemDel to tab
    if pLine > 0 then
        set the textStyle of item 2 of line pLine of me to plain
    end if
    if tLine > 0 then
        put tLine into pLine
        set the textStyle of item 2 of line pLine of me to underline
    end if
end mouseMove

Terry...