[ANN] tText and tRev Birthday blow-out

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Nov 23 15:03:01 EST 2009

Lovers of editors and tools,

Today is my birthday. 61 years walking around our little planet. I
thought I'd celebrate with a little birthday blow-out sale.

We're about to do something pretty cool to tText and tRev. Something
Revolution developers will love. This means their prices will go up.
So now is a good time to buy.

tRev is a editor for Revolution that operates outside of the IDE where
it has its own application space. Its UI combines an object browser
and a script editor in a most unobtrusive way. They really flow
together. Right now it costs $50 USD. Read and see all about it here:

     http://reveditor.com/tag/trev

tText is a text editor for writing snippets of HTML for your blogs
posts and comments—and any other text you like. It is VERY extensible
via Revolution-built plugins and has great interactivity with
Revolution so you can write a plugin and try it immediately. The price
for this little gem is $12 USD. You can read and see about it here:

     http://reveditor.com/tag/ttext

We now have some free, Sarah Reichelt-built plugins on our site as well!

     http://reveditor.com/tag/ttextplugins

The buy buttons for tText and tRev are on the right of the site's main
page. Help me celebrate!

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: