Front Scripts Issue

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Nov 23 12:16:48 EST 2009

Richard-

Monday, November 23, 2009, 8:22:38 AM, you wrote:

> <http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html>

> Note for Mark Wieder:  Yes, I finally got around to adding mention of
> "dispatch" there. :)

Bravo! Not only that, but in checking that out I discovered a new
insight in the previous paragraph detailing the difference between the
"send" and "call" commands - I wasn't aware of the context switch. And
yes, I've also found that the "dispatch" command is not only more
efficient than "send" but seems to work more consistently and with
fewer problems than "send". And the use of "dispatch" in a behavior
object without a target is rev's analog of ruby's powerful "yield"
command.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net