Edit field weirdness

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:35:56 EST 2009

Update:
I found the culprit, but don't have any idea as to the "why" of it.
It wasn't the datagrid at all... I remembered adding a menu to the stack as an afterthought. I can delete the menu bar and all of the edit fields start functioning properly again.

With this app, I was hesitant to add the menu bar anyway, but decided to simply to have a more "proper" U.I. for good measure. I may "roll my own" menu if I decide for some reason that I really need one, but it would be cool to know what the conflict is/was just the same. If anyone can shed alight on the subject, that would be great!

Thanks folks,

David C.