[ANN] tRev Feature Friday: drag-n-drop layering; inline editing!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Nov 22 10:47:07 EST 2009

Joe,

Thanks for you kind words, patronage and comments here as well. We had
a sale this morning for both tRev and tText—both of which I attribute
directly to your endorsement. I'm super glad you are getting as much
out of these tools as I am. I don't know about you, but thanks to
inline editing I'm now naming all those "cd id 1002" names that I have
in my stacks!

I should also say that you are right in your comment—about the price
going up. Now is a good time to buy in. We now have 223 users of tRev.
We're a mere two users away from reaching the 25% mark on our goal of
1,000 happy users.

Happy tRev-ers out there: keep spreading the word...don't keep all
that enthusiasm bottled up...I'm pretty sure it causes heart disease.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-2-ttext-a-super-text-edit