[ANN] tRev Feature Friday: drag-n-drop layering; inline editing!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Nov 22 10:33:13 EST 2009

Mikey,

Right NOW the retail price for tRev is $50. We WERE going to keep the
renewal at $50, because the retail price is so low.

We have been talking about this the last couple of weeks and decided a
modest discount for renewals would be in order.

So, YES, at this moment, we have set the renewal price at $40.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-2-ttext-a-super-text-edit