Slightly OT. When your machine decides it is time for a break.

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Nov 22 04:34:24 EST 2009

Currently I am in a phase where I work a lot. I am about to complete a
module for our clinic information system build with rev and it is
still a lot of work till I go install it. However rev made my morning.
When I opened my Laptops lid and wanted to dive into the session where
I left off yesterday I received this revdb error:

revdberr,MySQL server has gone away

mwahahaha. I better go search for him, because we really need to get
this stuff done. Maybe I meet him at the coffee machine.

Cheers,

Malte *thinksheneedstowriteasongaboutthis*