[ANN] tRev Feature Friday: drag-n-drop layering; inline editing!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Nov 21 14:52:28 EST 2009

Mikey,

We have a site full of stuff about tRev:
    http://reveditor.com

Good intro video:
    http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie

Frequently Asked Questions:
    http://reveditor.com/frequently-asked-questions-27

To read all posts about it (everything is a post, btw):
    http://reveditor.com/tag/trev

20 videos about tRev:
    http://reveditor.com/?sort=&search=trev+video

Text version:

It's an editor for Revolution, meant to complement it. It runs outside
of the Rev IDE as a separate app. It is a script editor and an object
browser, all in one tabbed window. It's lighter-weight than previous
offerings and, since it has its own application space, runs faster. It
has several innovations not present in our previous editors: raptor
handlers (editable handlers that work like a property editor), decoder
(modeless debugging), built-in definitions, and inline editing of
object names within tRev's object browser. It has many features from
our previous editors: auto-complete (clairvoyance), drag-n-drop
relayering, and handler linking. And it's less expensive.

We have a new video showing new features most every Friday.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: