knowing if a printer is connected

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Nov 20 06:40:32 EST 2009

I'm very glad that this will be usefully for you. As I say, the only
problem is convert the printer name to use "_". I preparing my own
stack printer options to print using the shell commands.

Here you can found more info with more deep.

http://www.cups.org/doc-1.1/sum.html

When I have something visible I send you for if can be usefully.

Salut,
Josep