Errant stack file

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 19 17:51:01 EST 2009

DunbarX at aol.com wrote:

> So I did it again. This time the extra cursor stack was shown sort of one
> level down, like it was a substack. And I was offered the option to delete.
> Everything is back to normal, though I don't know why, and don't really care.
> Thank you.

I think you ran up against the "no duplicate named stacks" edict. When
there's two with the same name, there's no telling what you'll see.
Randomness abounds. I'm not sure how one got into your test stack but it
sounds like the engine was having trouble telling them apart after it did.

> Don't ever get sick, disinterested in Rev, or change your name.

LOL! Haven't any plans to go anonymous. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com