Errant stack file

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 19 17:00:44 EST 2009

DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> I have a stack where I do all   my testing. This stack is purged from
> memory when it is closed, though this may not be pertinent.
>
> When I open this stack in a new session of Rev from the finder (v.4) I get
> a dialog that the stack "revMacCursors" is already in memory, and that this
> might cause problems.
>
> This "revMacCursors" stack seems to load itself onto my test stack every
> time I start up. If I get rid of it by setting the substacks to empty, saving,
> and then quitting rev, it will reappear again as a substack the next
> session. No other stacks I have seem to be plagued with this issue. It never
> occurred in v3.5.
>
> I see the stack in the toolset folder of the rev 4 folder, but so what?

It's part of the IDE and, as you probably suspected, provides Mac
cursors. There's another stack that gets loaded for Windows and Linux
cursors. It shouldn't be getting attached to your testing stack.

How are you removing the substacks? Try opening the Application Browser,
right-clicking on the extra revMacCursors stack, and choosing "delete".
Then save your test stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com