Errant stack file

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 15:09:41 EST 2009

I have a stack where I do all   my testing. This stack is purged from
memory when it is closed, though this may not be pertinent.

When I open this stack in a new session of Rev from the finder (v.4) I get
a dialog that the stack "revMacCursors" is already in memory, and that this
might cause problems.

This "revMacCursors" stack seems to load itself onto my test stack every
time I start up. If I get rid of it by setting the substacks to empty, saving,
and then quitting rev, it will reappear again as a substack the next
session. No other stacks I have seem to be plagued with this issue. It never
occurred in v3.5.

I see the stack in the toolset folder of the rev 4 folder, but so what?

Craig Newman