arabic script

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:36:50 EST 2009

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Well, yes, there are problems, but it is possible. It isn't too
> difficult if text doesn't need to be editable.

Yuck!  There are a fair few languages that either are, or have been,
written from right to left;
Chinese is sometimes written from top to bottom.

RunRev really need to make text direction as simple as:

set textDirection to left

The fact that there have been psotings on this topic for at least5 years
shows that it is both a real and a commercial concern.