[OT] Synergy on Snow Leopard?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Nov 17 20:55:50 EST 2009

Recently, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Did you upgrade to the last version of SynergyKM-1.0b7-Installer.dmg
> witch seems to work fine under Snow-Leopard (i did'nt test) ?

I think I have gone through 5 downloads of Synergy and I don't know what
version I have now -- I just know it's 1.3.1 or later! :-)

I can get SynergyKM to install, but when using it I cannot get any clients
to connect.  I've gone back to creating a config file manually and launching
through terminal, which seems to work, but it's difficult to manage this way
and hard to know whether it is working or not without trial and error.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design