AW: AW: OT: Urgent, how to force eject a CD from MacBook

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Nov 17 07:08:54 EST 2009

Hi Barry,
(My) MacBook doesn't have any pin hole anymore, I know that also from
Windows Desktops, but also not on my Dell-Notebook anymore.
Finally the hint from Jacques with the disc utility was the only way to
eject the disc. I was already running nuts, because I had a delivery date
for a CD at noon...
Thanks anyway (also Sarah, Richmond and Francis)
Tiemo