Printing faxing

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Mon Nov 16 15:52:08 EST 2009

Hi and thanks,
to elaborate on my question, there are several programs that communicate
with the print dialog , 4 sight fax, the user opens a doc clicks print,
selects the 4SightFax printer, clicks print and the document opens up in the
4sightFax application, the user can repeat as desired for multiple doc's
then clicks the fax btn, a number dialog opens enters a number and off it
goes.
There is another application called "fax center" works a little different,
the user opens a doc goes down to the bottom clicks the pdf btn selects fax
center (all files are seen in the fax center app.as a lst) can repeat as
desired then clicks fax and the same zoom.(osx and single user only).
Mail pdf happens the same the doc opens in an email program.
So my question is how do I imitate the same thing with a rev standalone?
Now on win., there is no pdf as on the osx so it has to be done from a print
driver (or some other way unknown to me) to convert a file to a print format
to enable the stand alone to send it to the fax server.

Thanks a mill., Hershel