DNS Zone Editor on OnRev

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Sun Nov 15 17:16:20 EST 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to mix and match subdomains on DreamHost and
OnRev.

cPanel should have a simple and advanced "DNS Zone Editor" - but they don't
seem to be added with the OnRev account? Because of this it does not look
like you have direct access to the DNS records with OnRev (like you do on
DreamHost) - or is it hidden away somewhere I can;t find?

Therefore I'm guessing the way to do this is to change the DNS records on
DreamHost? I've not done this before so I thought I'd check in beforehand -
my guess is that I should:

   1. Keep theDNS with DreamHost
   2. Keep the A records pointing at DreamHost servers IP, and don;t add new
   ones to point to OnRev
   3. Create new C Records on DreamHost to point to subdomains that have
   been created on OnRev

Any advice?