On-Rev and PostgreSQL

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Nov 15 11:33:31 EST 2009

Hi Rick,

As long as i was'nt able to set up a test db in using the phpPgAdmin
cPanel's module (early days of may 2009), i didn't go further about
using PostgreSQL in conjunction with on-rev and switched to MySQL
instead witch works perfect (both phpMyAdmin and direct localhost irev
request and queries - revlets untested) about what i need from my irev
apps.

Best,

Pierre