Wake up Revolution

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Nov 15 11:18:21 EST 2009

Inselfan wrote:

> Well, running same Stacks with RR-2.9 is OK so far.
> I don't think, that my PC's are infected. Not with a Virus or something
> else.
> It is only RR 4.0 which blocks. On all Computers, but thanks for trying to
> help.
>
> I would love to tell the World, that RunRev 4.0 is the best ever and that
> everything works as expected, but I think, it's a long way there...

If a thousand people experience great performance and one person
experiences very poor performance, would it not seem worthwhile to
consider the cause of the difference may lie with the system's
configuration?

It may not be a virus, but clearly there's something going on which is
very different from what most if not all Rev4 users are experiencing.

The method for solving any problem is to identify the differences
between the working and non-working states.  If you're interested in
enjoying the same Rev 4 performance everyone else here is experiencing,
perhaps we could start by looking at your OS version, RAM, and other
system particulars.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World