Wake up Revolution

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:00:39 EST 2009

Dear Inselfan,
  I cannot help noticing you are using Windows;

Maybe the problem does not lie with RunRev 4, but
maybe there is a background process (possibly
some sort of virus) that is triggered when you
launch RunRev, that is hogging the memory.

I am running RunRev 4 on a Pentium III Compaq,
256 MB RAM, Windows XP as a test machine (I normally
work with Macintosh) and everything runs very smoothly;
the only problem being if I decide to run another
program at the same time - which, considering the
comparatively small amount of RAM and the fact that
my XP box is headless (i.e. no monitor) and 'bottomless'
(no keyboard and mouse) and I access it using the
Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client from my
G4 Mac is unsurprising.