Wake up Revolution

Inselfan baleareninsel at gmx.net
Sat Nov 14 18:16:15 EST 2009

Good morning Revolution!

This morning, it was a nice, sunny morning, I got an E-Mail from you,
telling me, that I'm one of the people with a longer experience. For that
reason you have a fantastic offer with half the price of RunRev 4.00 Sounds
good I thought. But being a carefull person I thought also, better I test
befor I buy.

That's what I did this evening.The download was, as expected without any
problem. A positive surprise after starting was the new Outfit (still using
2.9) Well done!

But then,after starting an application, the problems also started. The speed
is away from all reallity. (orking on Windows) A ^T blocks the computer for
mor than 2 (!!!) minutes and the CPU-usage goes to 100%. Jumping from one to
another CD leaves time for boiling water for a tea with a CPU usage of again
100%. I stopped further tests.

Dear RunRev Team, I belive, you are working hard and I belive that it is a
hard job you do, but you must be joking, if you want to sell this product
now! Not for half price and not for less.

I'm really sad that I can't buy such a unfinished product.

Good night Revolution, It's time to start a revolution to fix the handicaps

Kind regards from a still faithfully but sad user

Horst

Not writing my native language, so please smile if you find wrong words :)