"set cursor to busy" not working in revweb?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Nov 14 14:28:06 EST 2009

Richard Miller wrote:

> I didn't create a formal report, but have sent several emails about this
> directly to Kevin. Hard to believe those wouldn't get to the proper
> place, but I probably should file this in the QC center as well.

That's the problem then. Kevin doesn't do tech support and isn't even in
the country right now. He's over in San Francisco. When he does have
time to read this type of mail (which he doesn't a lot of the time) he
just forwards it to the support queue. The best place to address these
issues is in the QCC, where the other engineers do look at the reports.
Or the improve list is another alternative, since the engineers also
read that. They don't read this list generally.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com