How to rotate a graphic

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 13:07:57 EST 2009

The 'angle' property is only applicable to graphics of type 'oval' - it is actually a synonym for the 'startAngle' property, which along with the 'arcAngle'property, allows you to make segments of an oval, rather than a full oval.

It would be great if the RunRev team could give us any type of affine transformation, as is possible with Java2D graphics. They allow you to apply translation, rotation, stretching, skewing, etc. to anything you 'draw' in a Graphics2D object.
Think of what we could do with rotated fields, images and even movie players :-)

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====