WindowID and Revlet ?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Nov 14 11:01:56 EST 2009

Here's what I do to export a snapshot in RevWeb. I'd guess the same code
works for import snapshot.

This is exporting a snapshot of a player object into a file "fname".

   if "development" is in the environment then
      put the rect of player 1 into temp
      put item 1 of the topleft of this stack into x
      put item 2 of the topleft of this stack into y
      put item 1 of temp + x into x1
      put item 2 of temp + y into y1
      put item 3 of temp + x into x2
      put item 4 of temp + y into y2
      put x1 & comma & y1 & comma & x2 & comma & y2 into temp2
      export snapshot from rect temp2 to file fname as jpeg
   else
      put item 1 of the topleft of this stack into tx
      put item 2 of the topleft of this stack into ty
      put item 1 of the topleft of player 1 + tx into temp2
      put item 2 of the topleft of player 1 + ty into item 2 of temp2
      put the bottomright of player 1 into bx
      put item 1 of bx + tx into item 3 of temp2
      put item 2 of bx + ty into item 4 of temp2
      export snapshot from rect temp2 to file fname as jpeg
   end if

Hope that does it for you.
Richard Miller