[ANN] Feature Friday: tRev tab management

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Nov 13 19:07:07 EST 2009

Thanks, Troy!

I've just posted some videos about our new text editor: tText. It's a
tabbed text editor with lots of HTML styling ability. It's more for
blogging and commenting than for building sites, etc. But here's the
kicker: it's VERY extensible. And it's EASY to extend. We've got a
great Plugin Manager so you can do ANYTHING you like with your text
and write it all in Revolution. Munge your text and then show it in a
new tab, if you like. I'm excited about this product and the potential
it has for consultants, IT professionals and inventive users.

The world's first text editor with Revolution plugins:

     http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-2-ttext-a-super-text-edit

     http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-3-extend-ttext-with-plugi

Best,

Jerry Daniels