Getting the line number from "on menupick"

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 16:07:34 EST 2009

Scott:

Certainly, though it depends.

But my point was that it sometimes made perfect sense to have duplicate
menuitems, not to suggest the best way to physically list them.

And we certainly have come a long way from "HPopUpMenu", "heirPopUp",
"fullHPOP", UlisPopper", and others, all old friends that I don't visit much any
longer.

Craig