[ANN] Feature Friday: tRev tab management

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Nov 13 12:38:27 EST 2009

Fellow coders,

Today we are having a THREE PART Feature Friday today. We have just
posted part 1:

     http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-1-better-tab-shortcuts

This part of Feature Friday is the least dramatic. Part 2 will
surprise many folks, and Part 3 has some breakthrough stuff. So, stay
tuned for part 2 & 3 coming to you this afternoon (or tonight for many).

Meanwhile, here's what what we have in our first installment of
Feature Friday:

Our short cuts for the tRev Tabs are now more in compliance with
established browser behavior and also with Rev's native script editor.
Cmd+t creates a new tab. Cmd+w closes. Please note that the escape key
still works to close tabs and cmd+n still makes new ones, but upon
closing the last tab that is also an Object Browser, tRev switches
back to the wonderful Revolution 4.0

PLUG: If you haven't gotten Rev 4.0 as of yet...I think it's time. A
WONDERFUL release. Good job, guys! Keep it up!!

Best,

Jerry Daniels
For great Rev editors: http://reveditor.com