AW: AW: AW: OT: what is "AW", was: revlet not only on on-rev? was: some HD fun (Klaus on-rev)

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 03:42:02 EST 2009

And "re" is not an abbreviation of English "regarding" or "reply" but
a Latin word meaning "by the thing" (which follows).  Aside from in
email replies, the most common use is in the law, where cases
regarding children will be anonymised to a letter and be reported "Re B"

(Sorry to be a trifle nerdy, but I do a lot of courtwork)

David Glasgow