revWeb - link to download the official image?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:32:21 EST 2009

Also, RunRev has always requested that anyone releasing a rev-based
product include attribution crediting the development tool, with
something like "Created with Revolution©" along with an icon, and they
provided a couple different sizes of icons to use. Have these been
updated? If so, could someone point me to them?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig