AW: AW: revlet not only on on-rev? was: some HD fun

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 12 03:37:16 EST 2009

Hello Jacqueline,

excellent explanation. I always mixed it up. Now the technical view is
clear. Perhaps you would like to give me also a brief example for an irev
app, what you can't do with a revlet? Is it "just" having a host service and
being able to connect to DBs without PHP or cgi? Probably not, probably irev
is much more powerful, but I don't see it yet. With a revlet you can also
mix HTML and xtalk (embedded in a plugin) in a web page. Yes Klaus, I have
read on-rev home ;)
Thank you
Tiemo