Linux Icons

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:36:46 EST 2009

For some odd reason the Linux versions of RunRev are
only supplied with Windows icon files (and the old icon at that)
which are unusable (at least on Debian derivatives).

I have had to convert icon files from inside Mac App packages
into PNG images for my own use; so I have uploaded them to:

http://mathewson.110mb.com/FILEZ/RRpngs.zip

this file contains a Yellow, Red and Blue 'modern' png image.

for anybody who needs 'proper' icons for any of the Linux
versions of RunRev.

[If the good folks at RunRev don't like my doing this, I will
be more than happy to remove them forthwith if they can
contact me off-list: presumably at that point they would
make good the arrangements for Linux icons.]

Love, Richmond.