Educational RevMedia lab licenses

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 11 15:04:52 EST 2009

I have been waiting for this day ever since I first heard about the plans for RevMedia and revlets.  I am finally able to install Revolution on all of my computer lab's machines.

What I would like the folks at RunRev to consider is an educational lab license so that I don't have to manage 25 separate license codes for the computers in my facility.  I know that I couldn't get the computing center here at CMU to consider revMedia if they had to individually license each copy.

So, please consider this request.

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Siskin
Manager, Modern Language Resource Center
Carnegie Mellon University
msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu