DataGrid Question

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Nov 11 08:05:43 EST 2009

Chris,

Your DataGrid stack you sent me was most helpful! I went back to the
Rev's DataGrid video and followed the steps used to make a grid. I
happy to say that I was successful! I did notice one thing that the
code in the DataGrid video is slightly different when I processed to
delete the Country field and replace it with a button. I have gotten a
couple of errors as the result of the changes in the script.

I am off from the work today and will have a chance to examine the
script more closely. I am excited that the beta of Rev 4 will be
available today. I like to use version 4 to build my project but
because it is a beta I naturally have some reservations.

Thanks again for your example sample!

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com