New build of the plugin

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 8 10:20:28 EST 2009

Hello,

It seems that installing the new version causes some problems:
VirusBarrier goes crazy, the installer takes a long time to launch and
then does nothing.

To be able to install the new version:
- remove the 2 files (nprevweb, wkrevweb) from you Internet plug-ins
folder
- remove the "RunRev" folder from you "Application support" folder
- reinstaller the plug-in

Best,

ÉrIC