Stack name Standalone bug?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Nov 6 22:42:38 EST 2009

Rick Harrison wrote:

> In a desktop application the following works fine:
>
>    put the filename of this stack into VarShowStackName
>    answer "VarShowStackName = " & VarShowStackName
>
> It returns nothing in a Standalone on On-Rev.
>
> Am I missing some library, or is this a bug?
>
> Can anyone please confirm?

Yes, you're right, I'm sorry I misled you. Revlets have no filename,
though I could have sworn they did. That said, I can't think of a good
generic way to get it. Since you presumably know the path on the server,
you could issue a "get url" with the http address to your files. But
that wouldn't scale very well.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com