Checking status of checkboxes

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 6 21:18:24 EST 2009

Hi Charles,

That would be:
put the menuHistory of btn "Your Menu Option Button" into myChoice

Note that this returns the currently selected value, even if the user
hasn't made a choice yet.

You could also use the label property of the menu option button, with
the same result.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7 nov 2009, om 03:08 heeft charles61 het volgende geschreven: