lineoffset

Rick Rice rick-rice at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 6 18:55:19 EST 2009

Jim:
	You nailed it.
Item 1 of field "storage" is in fact Myeloblast.
If I click "Myeloblast" I get 1 if I click any other name the
lineoffset returns 0

Craig:
I tried the fullfind routine and this returned "revFullFind"

Maybe what I should do is simply use a repeat loop and look at each
item 1 of each line. If it matches the clicktext then I have the line
number and can load item 2 of that line into the display field.

Rick