command enableScrollbarIfNeeded pFldName

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Nov 5 23:58:06 EST 2009

In the dictionary user notes for formattedheight, the word "command"
is used where "function" might be used.

Can someone please explain the significance of that to me? Is it
different from a function?

-------
I use the formattedHeight property in a handy routine to turn on/off
scrollbars as needed. Just call it every time you change the content
of a field.

command enableScrollbarIfNeeded pFldName
    if the formattedHeight of fld pFldName > the height of fld
pFldName then
       set the vScrollbar of fld pFldName to true
    else
       set the vScrollbar of fld pFldName to false
    end if
end enableScrollbarIfNeeded
--------

TIA,