Re-2: [OT] Anyone using an ebook reader with the RunrevDictionary PDF?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 5 18:01:23 EST 2009

Matthias,
I have heard rumors (on the Kindle boards)  that at an international
Kindle DX will be announced soon--can't remember exactly when.

Yes, I believe keyword searching is also not possible.  I KNEW there
was a reason I had my Rev Dox on the DX but wasn't using them much.
Or maybe that's just  because I haven't had time to use Rev at all
lately. :-)

Marian