How to put unicode text into a field?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 5 13:00:43 EST 2009

Hi Reinhold,

As an example, your line

put fld "Polish" & CR after fld "VocTable" of stack "VocListing"

should be

set the unicodeText of fld "VocTable" of stack "VocListing" to \
the unicodeText of fld "Polish" & uniencode(cr)

If your software runs on Intel processors only, you might also use cr
& NULL

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 5 nov 2009, om 18:37 heeft Reinhold Venzl-Schubert het volgende
geschreven: