Does topleft property appears inverted?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:15:51 EST 2009

I am working in a few beginner tutorials
or lessons for RevMedia, based in my experience
of personal coaching to some fellow teachers.

In these tutorials, i will try to answer many
of their questions about RevMedia.
Questions that i had not think about, because
i have so long working in this platform, coming
from HyperCard and MetaCard.

Every one of them have their own expectations
about the interface and functions that RevMedia
should offer. Expectations based on their particular
use of computers and their experience with software.

Now, i have to finish the correction of the
machine translation of RevMedia dictionary.

If fellow teachers have the documentation in spanish,
Could they learn by themselves?

Let's see how this works...

Alejandro