[ANN] ssMacWindows 1.1.0

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 08:22:52 EST 2009

Oh, I totally agree with you in principle; in fact, the one thing AppleScript got right, was the addition of prepositional parameters <http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2005/09/08/fun-with-applescripts-prepositional-parameters/>

It would be a great day for xTalk when the RunRev team allows us to add natural syntax to both script and external commands and functions, and offer some sort of namespace protection while they're at it.
But in the meantime, the prefix-and-underscore style works jsut as well now as it did back in the HyperCard days.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====