[ANN] ssMacWindows 1.1.0

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Thu Nov 5 07:13:50 EST 2009

> But maybe you could unify the names fo your commands like a prefix
> "ssWin_"

I had thought about doing this.. more to keep people from thinking
that it was built-in and then wondering why it does not work when they
go to another computer ;-)  but I choose to make the commands a little
easier to write.. seeing as it is a really simple matter to add
additional aliases for the same commands in the external I could add
"ss" to every command (and still leave the non-prefixed commands in
there too)..

> "fadeWindow", know what I mean?
Well for this particular command there are now three ways to call it,
so pick the one that does not collide with your custom command :D