[ANN] ssMacWindows 1.1.0

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 05:57:39 EST 2009

To each their own coding style of course, but I prefer the prefix-and-underscore approach as it avoids conflicts between libraries from different origins, and allows me to quickly see what library my call is in.

Such clues help compensate for having the memory of a goldfish ;-)

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====