Anyone know of a hue sort stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 4 19:10:38 EST 2009

A Campbell,

You might use the Preucil Hue as described at <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hue
 >. This should be easier than the Munsell hue.

Then again, if you want to do exactly the same as the Java applet, all
you need to do is sort the objects by their respective RGB-values --
unless the actual hue plays a role in your diagnosis.

I did a few things with colour for Color Converter <http://www.color-converter.com
 > and for a few clients of mine. If you write me off-list, perhaps I
might be of service.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille