8 days to go ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 4 13:37:22 EST 2009

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> It wasn't the yobbo in the kilt that made the loudest noise, was it madam?

I'm not sure, but I did enjoy looking at your knees. And meeting you was
a pleasure. I admit to being angry with you at first, but you've
redeemed yourself over the years and I now think of you affectionately
as "our" yobbo. I'm glad you stuck with us.

> I must be crazy; in my upcoming revlet release of my Sanskrit typewriter
> Muzz Landman Gay is only one of 3 RunRev developers mentioned in my
> acknowledgements . . . mind you, in mildly abusive terms . . .  :)

That made me go to the site and look. :) You've done a nice job. The
keyboard works well, though I can't understand a thing I typed. I had no
problem with the font (was using the newer update with the embedded
font.) The only thing I noticed was that the characters which required 2
clicks always seemed to output the same boxed glyph. The ones that only
required a single click did output different characters. I liked the
large text review. Editing there tranferred successfully to the keyboard
layout when I switched back. All the buttons I tried worked.

Good for you. Congrats.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com