Stack conversion

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Nov 3 11:54:15 EST 2009

Rev does things quite a bit differently and more efficiently than most other
systems. There might be some similar functions in Toolbook, but most of us
eschew the 'automatic' conversion anyway, even though there's an importing
feature, and start again from scratch - it turns out to be easier to rethink
the application in the light of the high-level coding options built in to
Rev.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev