Irev; Rev Cgi; stack as dBase: runs in iFrame in Word Press

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 2 16:09:30 EST 2009

Sivakatirswami wrote:

> The "chain" of elements in the framework are interesting, as we use
>
> -- an iFrame
> -- Calls a .irev page
> -- .irev page calls a rev-cgi
> -- rev-cgi "starts using" a stack
> -- stack function digs for and returns the content
> -- results are posted back to word press.
>
> The thing of it is... it's so easy! and so fast...

I've put up some instructions on how to do something similar here:

<http://jacque.on-rev.com/zygodemo/getkey.irev>

This shows how to use an old-style CGI that is integrated into an iRev
page. It is, for now, the only way I could see to "start using" other
stacks. And you're right, it's pretty easy.

There is also a link on the sidebar on how to use more than one revlet
on a single page, if anyone is interested. Look for "Dual Revlets".

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com